Veterans Cemetaries- Can I Get A Space

Alan
Posted
Posted

Hello All; I've been pre-approved a plot here in the States.... Are there veteran cemeteries in the Philippines that will plant me when the time comes? I guess it doesn't matter much(me bein dead).I was just wondering what becomes of the carcass of those expats that go feet-up over there.

• Like 2

Curley
Posted
Posted

As you said, why worry, just plant me under a mango tree so that I can do a little good after I've gone.

• Like 4

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

There is a cemetery on the Clark Special Economic Zone...Old Clark AB. Its the Clark Veterans Cemetery. Vets can be buried there provided they meet the qualifications.

http://www.vfwpost2485.com/Clark_Burial_Services.htm

• Like 5

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
just plant me under a mango tree so that I can do a little good after I've gone.

More likely they'll sell your body for medical research. Its always about the money. But that will do a lot of good.

• Like 2

Okieboy
Posted
Posted

the rates are very good except the creamation, you can have a creamation and shipped to the USA for about $1400 $1,000 for the creamation $400 for the ride, unless you know someone who will carry your ashes for free in their bags , the last funeral i went to here about a month ago the plot was P40,000 the service and box P175,000

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

There is a cemetery on the Clark Special Economic Zone...Old Clark AB. Its the Clark Veterans Cemetery. Vets can be buried there provided they meet the qualifications.

http://www.vfwpost24...al_Services.htm

being dead is one of them i presume
  • Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted

burn me and throw me up in the air over the chocolate hills

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted
just plant me under a mango tree so that I can do a little good after I've gone.

More likely they'll sell your body for medical research. Its always about the money. But that will do a lot of good.

At least you won't have to pay anything for funeral expenses!!! :mocking:

the rates are very good except the creamation, you can have a creamation and shipped to the USA for about $1400 $1,000 for the creamation $400 for the ride, unless you know someone who will carry your ashes for free in their bags , the last funeral i went to here about a month ago the plot was P40,000 the service and box P175,000

I wonder what customs would think if they found the bag... Coke? Some new drug they don't know about? And what if the bag broke? ohhhhh....!!! :mocking:

http://www.vfwpost24...al_Services.htm

I wonder if we can get someone to try it without being dead? Any volunteers? :mocking:

burn me and throw me up in the air over the chocolate hills

As in vomit? :mocking:

I think I'm losing it.... I haven't even had a drink! :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

Okieboy
Posted
Posted

I did read someware the ashes have to be sent in a special container that is approved for transport, i think it is clear so the contents can be inspected

Julia
Posted
Posted (edited)

i suppose it is, :mocking:

Edited by Julia