ibemarshall
Posted
Posted

Required viewing... need I say more? :hystery:

• Like 3

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

They have opened several branches in the US now! I think mainly around areas where there are a lot of Filipinos like SF Bay area and Vegas.

• Like 1

ibemarshall
Posted
Posted

They have opened several branches in the US now! I think mainly around areas where there are a lot of Filipinos like SF Bay area and Vegas.

Yes indeed....I have several in my area to choose from....or not! :hystery:

• Like 2

tiger31
Posted
Posted

Yes indeed....I have several in my area to choose from....or not! :hystery:

can,t see them makin much in roads into the U.S markets too many fast food joints to choose from personally I think there food is sh** lol
  • Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

tiger31
Posted
Posted
3.4 million is a very tiny market in a country of over 300 million so they are not going to expand very quickly because they are trying to compete against so many different fast food giants .jolibee is and will be well down the favorite fast foods of fil-ams .I only go in there stores to keep her highness happy lol she don,t like mcdonalds so we always fight hahahaha

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

We have a couple of Jollibees in Hawaii, but I haven't mustered the courage to try them. Friends informed me the beef patty is much better than in the Philippines because USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) rules does not allow meat "extenders" like flour, corn starch, cereal, and soy. We also have a Max of Manila chicken restaurant near one of the Costco stores.

• Like 1

Beachboy
Posted
Posted

The Chicken is very good .. their store at Ala Moana (one of Honolulu's largest shopping centers ) is always crowded at lunch time .. :541:

• Like 2

ibemarshall
Posted
Posted (edited)

Here in both Northern and Southern California (I am sure you other California Folks will agree - and other areas such as Hawaii etc) there are many Philippines-centric businesses due to the concentration of Filipinos. As an example there is a small part of Los Angeles that is officially designated Filipinotown by the city. Not only are there Jolibee's but other well knowns include Goldilock's, Red Ribbon, Chow King and Max of Manila's who ply their trade as well.

You haven't lived until you have attended a birthday party at Jolibee's :540: and interacted with the Jolibee Mascot...plus the photo of you and the missus next to the larger than life plastic Jolibee - a "must have" to be sure (I have photos to prove!)

Can you say....ChickenJoy

:hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

Edited by ibemarshall
  • Like 2

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted
Here in both Northern and Southern California (I am sure you other California Folks will agree -

I agree Marshall. The ones in the Bay Area of Northern California are always full. We enjoy a meal there when we are in the bay area and it's about as close as you can get to being in the Philippines while still here in the states.

• Like 2