Arriving Nov 27, Need 2 Bdrm Furnished

gmb8585
Posted
Posted

Ok, i've posted a few topics in this regard but time is close so if anyone has a handle on a suitable place I am all ears and interested. My friend and I are looking for a 2 bdrm, fully furnished and equipped. Prefer Lahug, Mabolo or Capitol area. Personally I would winland towers because of location, pool, gym, but also like Strawberry Residences in Mabolo for the same reason or One Oasis. I haven't seen any units in any of the complexes, just going off internet ads and forum talk. Anyway, 2 Canadians, 5 months from Dec 1 to april 30, want a balcony, 2 large beds, fully equipped kitchen, pool, gym optional, with internet and cable tv. Budget 25000 or 35000 all bills included. Only interested in replies that pertain to an actual place to rent, I've read internet ads for the last 4 months, I know all the RE players. If u can help, much appreciated and we will see u guys soon.

• 3 weeks later...
philip
Posted
Posted

Hi, I'm also looking and was wondering if you settled on a place yet? I have roughly the same requirements except I'm traveling alone and have a slightly larger budget (40K), but will only stay about a month (March). Most places I've found want 1 year rent min, so it does look like Strawberry is the best bet so far.

Thanks,

Philip