What Ferry Service Do You Prefer?

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

In my experience SuperCat has vastly superior service. Last visit to the Philippines we traveled between Cebu and Bohol several times. SuperCat ran fewer trips each day than some of its competitors but the boats, especially the CRs, were much cleaner. Once at the return to Cebu they had a line of licensed taxis organized for arriving passengers, with security guys running the show and giving out those little pieces of paper with the driver's ID and the phone number for complaints. For a night- time arrival they had a free bus to SM mall so passengers could avoid the questionable characters hanging around the port.

• Like 5

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Our family and I have had the same experiences with Super Cat and Ocean Jet from Cebu to Bohol or Leyte. I will not allow my family to board any other seagoing vessel in fact mostly we will fly much safer that way.

• Like 2

7kmilesaway
Posted
Posted

I also prefer 2Go Supercat. In our recent trip to Cebu & Bohol, we chose supercat and we were satisfied of their service. The cabin attendants are very friendly.

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

If the SuperCat is anything like the SuperCat that does the Nova Scotia - Maine run, ahuh! Nice! Just watch out for fishing boats and big whales!

:dance:

• Like 1