Trip To Sm Mall ....

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

Well lets see how this turns out ..... I had to break it up into 2 parts to get it on YouTube .... I have no idea how long it will take to upload or for you to download ..... good luck ..... :mocking:

Hummmmm .... not to happy with the definition .... doesn't look like HD to me .... oh well what can you expect from an amateur .... LOL

Edited by Mike S
  • Like 3

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

OMG, that actually looks like civilized driving! They don't have that here in Laguna!

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

OMG, that actually looks like civilized driving! They don't have that here in Laguna!

:hystery: :hystery: :hystery: ..... I will admit that Sundays are much nicer to drive on then other days and I don't drive aggressively but then I am no shrinking violet either ..... it also helps driving here to know the route you are going to take and know which lanes turn into turn lanes only so you don't have to try and get back into the other lane at the last minute ..... that can be disastrous ..... I find that most Filipinos (except Jeepney's ...... tricycles and scooters) are rather courteous and all the horn blowing is mostly to warn others that you are there and not done in anger like in the US ..... IMHO .... :thumbsup: ..... :cheersty:

Edited by Mike S
  • Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
all the horn blowing is mostly to warn others that you are there and not done in anger like in the US .

Yes, I noticed that is well. I also noticed the lack of horn blowing in the video. There were at least 30 instances where you should have laid into the horn! :hystery:

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

You have to remember that was a Sunday morning

Oppps .......... sorry about that it was actually Saturday during All Saints weekend and most people were in the province ..... I hate the timelines that you can put in your videos and so I don't always remember the exact dates ...... :hystery: :hystery:

Mike S
Posted
Posted
There were at least 30 instances where you should have laid into the horn! :hystery:

Yea I do blow my horn I just don't have the sound on in my videos for a couple of reasons ..... one so I don't have to edit what I say and the other so the video will hopefully load faster ..... :thumbsup: ..... :cheersty:

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

hey mike nice work !!! you said you dont think it looks hd but i think it does , remember youtube compresses video when you upload too so it wont look exactly as you had rendered it when you finished editing it , as for the file size with sound to be honest it doesnt really add that much to the file size but i understand you didnt want us to hear all the cuss words hahaha , and dont worry with youtube after a while and no strikes against you on youtube they will upgrade your account and you can upload even longer videos i can upload way over 10 mins now not exactly sure how long a video i can upload it would be nice to be able to upload an hour long video hahaha

keep up the good work mike did you use a stabilizer on the video ???

O-U-C :thumbsup:

Mike S
Posted
Posted
keep up the good work mike did you use a stabilizer on the video ???

Did I use a what ???????????????? ....... :bash: ........ :cheersty: