Video Cam Sunglasses

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

You may or may not recall my video cam sunglass ordeal .... well they called to day to say the new shipment had come in so we hauled butt down to pick up the ones that had been on back order after the others crapped out (3 different pairs) first thing I noticed is is that these appear to be better made and have better features ...... and most of all ....YOU CAN ACTUALLY READ THE INSTRUCTIONS IN ENGLISH ..... so for all you guys that have these or want these here is a download (picture ) of the instructions .....

MG ..... I now have more cameras .... video cams than an bunch of Sailors in a nudest colony ..... :540: ....but honest I didn't plan it ... it just happened that way .... :unsure: ..... :cheersty:

post-11-0-44726200-1353568921_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-55882700-1353568961_thumb.jpg

Ooooops ......... yea I noticed you got to crank your neck to the side to read it ..... sorry it came out that way .... :hystery: :hystery:

post-1-0-39973500-1353570342_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-06650500-1353570488_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
- rotated pics
  • Like 2

brock
Posted
Posted

So Mike, Hurry and post a video so we can see what they are like :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

Thanks Mr JGF .... for the flip .... I'm sure others will appreciate it too .... :thumbsup:

brock ......OK .... I'll try them out tomorrow ...... damn ..... just don't have enough hands .... eyes and heads to try all these here devises ..... :mocking: ...... :cheersty:

Edited by Mike S
  • Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

MIke! They are glasses!!! Just put them on and switch to record!!! You could even record yourself reading the forum! With audio, we would really know what you think of us... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

Oh, about the Navy and their video cameras? I was Air Force! We used drones with extreme "telephoto lens" and live feeds!!! Satellite imagery was fun too!

:mocking: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 1

tiger31
Posted
Posted

where did you get them mike and how much did they cost ?

• Like 1

sjp52
Posted
Posted

Yes inquiring eyes want to know. Cant wait to see the video

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

OK guys ..... I have to do the usual movie crunching to get it to upload on here ...... just as a reference I took almost the same trip by car that I did for the SM Mall video ... we just got back so hopefully I will have it ready by tonight ..... but no promises ..... I'm still working out the Handbrake settings to compress the videos and finding that 1 setting doesn't fit all ..... :mocking: ..... :cheersty:

• Like 2

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

MIke! They are glasses!!! Just put them on and switch to record!!! You could even record yourself reading the forum! With audio, we would really know what you think of us... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

Oh, about the Navy and their video cameras? I was Air Force! We used drones with extreme "telephoto lens" and live feeds!!! Satellite imagery was fun too!

:mocking: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

bob i dont think mike will use them to when hes at the computer coz maybe we will really see what hes looking at on the screen maybe jakes wiper blades are on his monitor hahaha

• Like 3