My Ex

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Two thoughts. First it would sure be nice to get back to the good ole days before Karaoke where people sang with guitars like that. Second, sounds like you have discovered a new meaning of 'ex' pat forum.

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted
like you have discovered a new meaning of 'ex' pat forum.

Extra much in Swedish, because here "ex-pat" sound assosiate to "ex-boob" :mocking:

• Like 1

Will
Posted
Posted

Good job, Michael!

I miss the days my buddies and I would spend time sitting around campfires, drinking some beer, and passing the guitar around... each person playing and singing a few songs. Good times.

• Like 1

sjp52
Posted
Posted

My son used to be very shy (hard to me girls). I bought him a guitar and got him lessons. It was the best thing I ever did for him. Now he and his friends sit around at night and play the guitar and sing. He is popular with the girls too.

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I was a teen musician as well... But I just could never play and sing at the same time back then.

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I was a teen musician as well... But I just could never play and sing at the same time back then.

I can/could play all instruments bad :hystery:

Nowadays it's much more common by computers have made it easy to do recordings, but back around 1970, when I did some recordings of songs I had composed myself, it was complicated. Mainly as joke I did some recordings, favorite was one, which seem to be about fooling a woman to come to my appartment of common reason, but it was only about trying to make her clean my dishes :hystery: Then I asked people who they believed was the singer. The most common guess was Lue Reed, who was in several top lists back then! (I suppose several here are old enough to remember him.) But he couldn't sing any good he either :hystery: