Videos And Pictures On The A858 Duo

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Well not really sure if I'm doing something wrong .... something is wrong with the phone or it just is not designed to take ood pictures ....... I kinda feel it is because I don't know what I'm doing ...... I had a cheap B88 Duo and it took fairly good pictures ..... and this camera is supposed to be better ..... here is a few pictures ...... for some reason it always takes the first picture the best ...... anyway I have other media producing equipment and I'm happy with the phone even if it does take crappy pictures ..... or let me rephrase that .... I take crappy pictures with it ..... here also is a short video (if it comes out that is ..... :hystery: )

post-11-0-06129500-1353822632_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-45680300-1353822662_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-29959400-1353822693_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-78930100-1353822725_thumb.jpg

Nope won't let me upload ..... keep getting this like I did yesterday ..... may try youtube again ....

post-11-0-65769600-1353823288_thumb.jpg

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

2010 Vw Car Show-1.mp4

I think your connection is too slow or disconnects without you knowing. Try zipping it and sending to me. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Yea it is strange as it will be downloading away and gets almost to the end of the clip and it quits and up pops that message ...... thank you sir .... you work to hard as it is ..... I can always YouTube it and make it private/unlisted ...... don't get me wrong I don't really care WHO sees my videos just when I'm testing something I don't need the world to see it ..... :hystery: :hystery: ...... :cheersty:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Yea it is strange as it will be downloading away and gets almost to the end of the clip and it quits and up pops that message ...... thank you sir .... you work to hard as it is ..... I can always YouTube it and make it private/unlisted ...... don't get me wrong I don't really care WHO sees my videos just when I'm testing something I don't need the world to see it ..... :hystery: :hystery: ...... :cheersty:

Not sure how you test but I assume you have downloaded a mp4 player to view your handy work on your own computer?

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the pics Mike!

The first pic actually made me laugh... I felt like I was at the beach in Hamilton (where I'm living right now) looking across Lake Ontario towards Toronto. The CN Tower would be just to the left of where the boat is.

:mocking:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
ac_scott
Posted
Posted

I don't think you'll be able to update that cell to GB. I just bought Myphone's latest the A919, comes standard with Ice Cream Sandwich, a good knock-off of the Samsung Note, almost the same size, 1/4"small, 5" display, 8mpx Camera and VGA Front facing camera, 1Ghz Dual core. The rest of the spec's are almost identical to Samsung. My 6th myphone no problems to date, the others are just gathering dust in a drawer now.

Scott :cheersty:

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Thanks Scott on the GB advise (I know you from the Angeles forums .... I'm under a different nik there been following them sense about 1990"s back when Gunny .... Nok and others were around .... a lot have sense passed on) ..... anyway welcome to the forum here and have fun .....

I think I can go to ICS but I'll have to root my phone for that to get all the crap they install off for more on phone memory ..... having a hard time trying to root it but I guess all things are possible ..... :hystery: ..... I had looked into the A919 but being my entry level into Android I took the cheaper A858 .... and so far I'm not disappointed at all ..... :cheersty:

• Like 1