Posted
Posted

brock dee hells angel lol
  • Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted

You really know how to hurt a guy!!!

At the moment, it is -1 degree Celsius - Yes, that is a Minus One!

Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

The video was great though!!!

:mocking:

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Really nice video brock .... looks like you have a pretty good camcorder .... video was very smooth .... mine jump and shake all around .... but I don't think I have a stabilizer on this camcorder .... at least I can find a setting for it ..... great job ... thanks ... :thumbsup: ..... :cheersty:

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

Really nice video brock .... looks like you have a pretty good camcorder .... video was very smooth .... mine jump and shake all around .... but I don't think I have a stabilizer on this camcorder .... at least I can find a setting for it ..... great job ... thanks ... :thumbsup: ..... :cheersty:

I believe Brock had a companion of the female persuasion operating the camera. She definitely had

some steady hands, in spite of the road conditions.

If I was behind Brock, the video images would have been rhythmic motion with some sound effects.

For some reason, riding back seat on a motorcycle with all the road vibrations gets me all hot and

bother......he, he.

After all Brock, your customized license plate did say WET SPOT.....ooh yeah.

• Like 3

Thomas
Posted
Posted

But that was a road with concrete/asphalt. At Bohol I saw a HIGHWAY where it suddenly ended into gravel. Perhaps they got out of money in the middle of the road building :hystery:

Very different in different provinces. In some they have several rather good concrete roads even on several rural barangar roads! (E g in some provinces between CDO and Iligan.)

• Like 1