Digital Camera

Guest Lee
Posted
Posted

Can anyone tell me the best place in Cebu to purchase a new digital camera? I am looking for a Cannon or Sony brand. Thanks in advance.The other Lee

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Can anyone tell me the best place in Cebu to purchase a new digital camera? I am looking for a Cannon or Sony brand. Thanks in advance.The other Lee
Come on guys and girls, surely someone has bought a camera recently and knows the best place to buy one??????

Markham
Posted
Posted
Come on guys and girls, surely someone has bought a camera recently and knows the best place to buy one??????
Personally I wouldn't buy one here. There's a much better selection and cheaper prices in Hong Kong. I went there last year and bought a couple of new lenses for my Nikon and a Canon Ixus as a present for my daughter. The Nikon lenses are unavailable here and the Ixus was just over half the price of Ayala or SM. If you don't fancy a trip to Hong Kong then there's a shop on the second level in Ayala extension that sells some Canon and Sony cameras. If you're looking for a D-SLR then you're probably out of luck.