Motorbike/motorcycle/scooter?....i Have No Idea What Category It Falls Into

buttercup1984
Posted
Posted

Just want to share something with you guys.....

I bought a honda crv back in february 2012.....because of emergency which i have to leave and thought i wont be back till 2014 i decided to just sell it.....

I'm not a public transportation commuter at all....just not into it...so i started looking up on what to get as means of transportation back and forth to school without the hassle of dealing with traffic....this girl aint gonna get up 3 hours early just to beat manila traffic! lol

and here is what i bought.......

post-2647-0-49090600-1354382850_thumb.jp

and i have no idea how to ride it......

what the hell did i get into lol? ( can i say that word here?)

CHEERS!

• Like 3

Thomas
Posted
Posted
and i have no idea how to ride it...... what the hell did i get into lol? ( can i say that word here?) CHEERS!

You are not supposed to drive after drinking :)

Btw - the more and more popular electric bikes are slower and easier to handle. They don't need either registration or drivers licens.

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted

Buttercup, It falls into the "BE VERY, VERY CAREFUL CATEGORY". I would urge you to get some training from an experienced rider in lite or no traffic conditions prior to attempting to commute with your new mode of transportation. Because motorbikes/motorcycles are small and cute, one has a tendency to treat them as toys which they are certainly not. I don't mean to rain on your parade, but please be very careful as motorbikes/motorscooters/motorcycles can be dangerous if not handled properly.

Now, with that said, looks great and best of luck to you.

• Like 3

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Buttercup, It falls into the "BE VERY, VERY CAREFUL CATEGORY". I would urge you to get some training from an experienced rider in lite or no traffic conditions prior to attempting to commute with your new mode of transportation. Because motorbikes/motorcycles are small and cute, one has a tendency to treat them as toys which they are certainly not. I don't mean to rain on your parade, but please be very careful as motorbikes/motorscooters/motorcycles can be dangerous if not handled properly.

Now, with that said, looks great and best of luck to you.

Yes, I forgot to tell that for me obvious =EXERSISE A LOT in no trafic places BEFORE going into trafic. Specialy exersise at emergency turning and break until get AUTOMATIC reflexes. So not trying as a sister to one I know - She tried to break by puting her feet into the ground :hystery: so she crashed into a fence, but luckily no one got hurt except the fence and the motorbike.

buttercup1984
Posted
Posted
I would urge you to get some training from an experienced rider in lite or no traffic conditions prior to attempting to commute with your new mode of transportation.

thank you, and yes of course i am definitely getting some training

and if i just cant comprehend how to ride it like i cant effing comprehend how to drive a manual car, i will have the bf take me to school.....

or just buy another vehicle again which i'm hoping i wont have to

or maybe just take the dang jeepney....hay naku! :SugarwareZ-034:

So not trying as a sister to one I know - She tried to break by puting her feet into the ground

CRAP, sounds like something i would do when i try riding it for the first time :th_thholysheep: :9436:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
i Have No Idea What Category It Falls Into

Don't worry, as you are riding for the first time I can tell you it will fall into every category, ditch, puddle and pothole that you drive into :hystery:

But don't worry, every serious rider (and even us semi serious) has had a few spills. Cover up when learning, the road rash can be very painful if you don't.

• Like 1