Arriving December 4Th & Typhon

miguelsp
Posted
Posted

Hi, I´ll arrive Cebu on the 4th coming from Singapoure to Surigao. I check the forecast and I realize that will be a typhon, so I think the flights will be cancelled so I think I will need 1 or 2 nights accommodation in Cebu. Could you recomend me any afordable place?

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Dec 4th is when the Typhoon is scheduled to hit Cebu. I was planning to be there then. I changed my plans.

Even if the plane tries to land it is you who are risking your neck being on it. Even if the taxi drives you to a hotel it is you who are risking power lines coming down on you.

If it was me and I absolutely had to fly into Cebu that day, then I'd check into the Waterfront Hotel Airport (not cheap but a good enough place for me to ride out the storm) and let it blow over.

Or the storm may change course, or lessen in intensity . . so take care and best of luck to you.

• Like 5

tiger31
Posted
Posted (edited)

mactan pension house opposite mcdonalds 5 mins from airport in a taxi around 700 pesos i think

Edited by tiger31
  • Like 3

miguelsp
Posted
Posted

Thanks. I will try Mactan Pension House. I am in Singapoure. I leave in a while to Cebu. I have flight to Cebu, but the flight to Surigao was canceled. So, I think I will spend a Couple of days in Cebu.