Early Chev V8 Engine And Trans Wanted

efigy
Posted
Posted

hi ,,does anyone have connections or know where i will get a reasonable or rebuildable pre computer chev small block engine and trans,,,,i have a vehicle that i will unveil at next years tranport show in manila,,,i am an australian car designer and builder living here near silang cavite,,,prefer 350 cu engine or 327,,,cheers

retired
Posted
Posted

hi ,,does anyone have connections or know where i will get a reasonable or rebuildable pre computer chev small block engine and trans,,,,i have a vehicle that i will unveil at next years tranport show in manila,,,i am an australian car designer and builder living here near silang cavite,,,prefer 350 cu engine or 327,,,cheers

Have an Aussie friend here in CDO that is also into the older cars that i will likely see today at our weekly expat gathering so will ask him . He may know as he travels extensively but mostly to US where he has bought in the past . Let you know .

retired
Posted
Posted

Efigy

Did speak to Aussie expat friend yesterday . He himself had a 350 at one time purchased here but says very difficult to find . Says best bet is to source from US but ship in broken down as complete unit import fees are very high . Also suggested trying to find on line expat forum directly related to Angeles City and post there . Reason being many ex US military live up that way and there are a number of the older classic cars of that era running around . Maybe someone else here on the forum would know of Angeles - Subic based forums.. Good Luck

efigy
Posted
Posted

thanks mate