Taxi With Danny

Guest Lee
Posted
Posted

I just returned from Cebu in March and used Danny's Taxi Service for Airport pick-up and departure. Danny did send one of his drivers and his name is Chris. I arrived at 1:45 am with KAL and Chris was there waiting for me and the same for my departure Chris was right on time at the Hotel. I would highly recommend using Danny's Taxi as they are a very honest and a trusting taxi service.Thanks the other Lee :SugarwareZ-037: SugarwareZ-003.gif :any-help:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I just returned from Cebu in March and used Danny's Taxi Service for Airport pick-up and departure. Danny did send one of his drivers and his name is Chris. I arrived at 1:45 am with KAL and Chris was there waiting for me and the same for my departure Chris was right on time at the Hotel. I would highly recommend using Danny's Taxi as they are a very honest and a trusting taxi service.Thanks the other Lee :SugarwareZ-037: SugarwareZ-003.gif :any-help:
You are welcome the other Lee. I can highly recommend Danny's taxi service to anyone who needs a taxi to pick them up or for long tours or trips around Cebu. You can email him or call Danny.Philippines Domestic Call: +639193753071US International Call: 011-63-919-375-3071Other Countries Dial: 0011-63-919-375-3071 Via Email: dannymar07@yahoo.com.ph