Annual Registration In Ormoc City, Now Possible?

MikeeW
Posted
Posted

I read about the new BI system where an outreach process would be done to have the annual reporting (and other immigration processes?) completed in locations other than the satellite offices. I live near Ormoc and find it a lot easier and safer to travel there than to Tacloban,mthe satellite for Leyte.

I was hoping a member who lives near or in Ormoc could advise what they know about the process.

guamman
Posted
Posted

Satellite Immigration Office opened in Ormoc on 3 December, located at Ormoc City Hall.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)

Has anyone renewed a tourist visa in the Ormoc satellite office?  Not sure if they are even still open on Mondays and if they are what hours are they open?

I found this article on it,

so I guess they were in operation a few months ago.  I just may have to try it and report back.

Edited by Dave Hounddriver

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Dress code does not seem to apply.  :)

post-1-0-78023500-1365250192_thumb.jpg

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

This sucks!

Arrived in Ormoc at 4 pm to get a hotel room or pension room so I can go to BI sub office tomorrow.  I went to 8 different hotels/pensions.  Yes 8.  I did not know there were that many until I started looking and found out that all of Ormoc is fully booked for some special deal that I still can't figure out what its about.  Fully booked on a Sunday night.

So at this writing I am in the ferry terminal waiting for the Super Cat to Cebu where I will do the usual BI trip.  Who'dathunkit.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

This sucks!

Arrived in Ormoc at 4 pm to get a hotel room or pension room so I can go to BI sub office tomorrow.  I went to 8 different hotels/pensions.  Yes 8.  I did not know there were that many until I started looking and found out that all of Ormoc is fully booked for some special deal that I still can't figure out what its about.  Fully booked on a Sunday night.

So at this writing I am in the ferry terminal waiting for the Super Cat to Cebu where I will do the usual BI trip.  Who'dathunkit.

I found about 30 places to stay here, http://ormoc.gov.ph/tourism/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12&Itemid=26

Why didn't you hang out at a mall and then a bar, fall asleep somewhere and go to BI first thing in the morning, easy, lol