Bukidnon

newguy
Posted
Posted

Hello, I wanted to know if anyone wants to plan some day trips or trips. I am new to Philippines and I different than most people here on this site. For one, most people I encounter are a lot older. I am 32.Futhermore, I am African American. Most people I know that are expats are…. (Sorry, no racism) :) white American, British, etc. I have met few of my kind here. But, does not matter to me the person. Just not crazy you know. I am open to everyone.

I wanted to know if anyone is open to hang out. I live in Malabalay City, Bukidnon. I know most expats are from the Cebu, Manila, up north place or surrounding areas. I am somewhat isolated and have very few friends here. I am supposed to open my resto bar or bar and grill sometime JAN 2013.I would also like builds a small brewery if anyone has experience in home brew set-ups. Although; I plan to take a little vacation before I return to constructing the bar. If you are willing to hang out with some different, will you can contact me here or Facebook .Contact Greg hall. Well, I hope to hear from everyone. :cheersty:

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Wow, it sound like you have some great ideas Greg welcome to the forum! :540: :thumbsup:

\

• Like 1

Curley
Posted
Posted

Hello, I wanted to know if anyone wants to plan some day trips or trips. I am new to Philippines and I different than most people here on this site. For one, most people I encounter are a lot older. I am 32.Futhermore, I am African American. Most people I know that are expats are…. (Sorry, no racism) :) white American, British, etc. I have met few of my kind here. But, does not matter to me the person. Just not crazy you know. I am open to everyone.

I wanted to know if anyone is open to hang out. I live in Malabalay City, Bukidnon. I know most expats are from the Cebu, Manila, up north place or surrounding areas. I am somewhat isolated and have very few friends here. I am supposed to open my resto bar or bar and grill sometime JAN 2013.I would also like builds a small brewery if anyone has experience in home brew set-ups. Although; I plan to take a little vacation before I return to constructing the bar. If you are willing to hang out with some different, will you can contact me here or Facebook .Contact Greg hall. Well, I hope to hear from everyone. :cheersty:

I don't want to "piss on your parade" but if you are isolated, find it difficult to make friends with the locals and don't have many expats around, then what market are you hoping to attract in your bar/resto?

• Like 1

newguy
Posted
Posted (edited)

I don't want to "piss on your parade" but if you are isolated, find it difficult to make friends with the locals and don't have many expats around, then what market are you hoping to attract in your bar/resto?

Well, to reply. I am not speaking of isolated in the sense of not having any friends at all. I have quite a few here. (Locals) I was speaking more on expats. There are few in town and most come and go to CDO. Are quite few years older than myself? Now, as for the business. My market is open and will cater to all lifestyles. I hope to have something for everyone. Moreover, I think anyone from a country besides a local Filipino would want to branch out and meet people who are experiencing the same hardships or can relate to my plight.

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
increased font size
  • Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted
I live in Malabalay City, Bukidnon.

I haven't heared of any foreigners in Bukidnon, although it's one of the places I think of moving to myself,

but you don't have far to Cagayan de Oro. I know there are foreigners in CDO, but I don't know any of them.

• Like 1