Clark Airport Dmia

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Seasons Greetings from Clark Airport, courtesy of SmartBro plug-it. I have a very fast connection!

Big queue for a SeaAir flight to BKK. SeaAir seems to be very slow at the checkin process.We have a long wait until our flight to Cebu at 8:20 PM. I hope CP will be more efficient. I suspect our flight will not be full, on Xmas Eve.

The taxi ride from Subic Freeport was negotiated to 2200, plus I gave him p100 for xmas! The going rate is p2500. There are some other options (bus to Dau, jeep to airport) but I didn't want to mess with it this time. There was no traffic and the trip took 55 minutes. Anyone of us could make this drive because the entire route is civilized driving. We came over at night so I enjoyed the scenery on the trip. It is very nice tropical mountains along the expressway. Clark terminal is OK. If they want to expand flights they will need a bigger terminal.

The Clark Area seems to be booming and there are a lot of construction projects in the airport area.

:santa3:

Just a followup. We didn't realize that we were waiting in the Int'l terminal. When it was time we had to move over to the domestic terminal next door (50 ft) which is a big tent! Really cold inside! Cebu Pacific was semi-efficient with checking in at this temporary setup. We left on time and the flight to Cebu was find.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
mrcgp
Posted
Posted

At least they have a nice private lounge to smoke in upstairs in clark these days! have to pay to get in though though but you do get free wifi the password is cheesecake i think and has not changed in my last couple of trips through the airport

ibemarshall
Posted
Posted

For our trip in March, I am finding decent airfare to DMIA/Clark via Asiana but the return flight home is longer than we want. I am ever hopeful more airlines will provide service to this airport, making it a better gateway to points north of Manila.