Parklane Christmas Dinner Buffet

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

We are staying at the Parklane in downtown Cebu City and we had a really nice Christmas buffet last night. It was p750 which some might think is a lot but it was a really nice spread of choices and the food was good.

They have the same thing for New Years Eve and they also have a New Years day brunch buffet. Maybe if some of you local guys would like to treat your lady to a nice night at the hotel, they have a holiday special for p2800 including the really good breakfast buffet. The room is nice (we have a double bed and a twin, but you can choose king or queen too), they have a nice pool area with kiddy section and hot tub, and one of the largest hotel gyms I have ever seen. For this price, I think Parklane is a good deal! :christmas_emoticons_187:

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I had dinner there once and thought it was a good buffet, probably the best I found in Cebu so in 2040 when I get back you will find me there. :lol:

• Like 3

Markham
Posted
Posted

For Buffets, the Marco Polo in Cebu is reckoned by all who've tried it to be the best. Huge choice and priced about the same as Parklane's.