Compare The New Inlaws And Family To Yourself

Okieboy
Posted
Posted

Almost all of my neigbors and wifes family have a daughter, son, husband or wife working overseas, and they help family members when they need it, about 6 of the new houses around me are built by Filipinos working in Japan, and some very nice , but i always wonder what happenens when they come back home to live for good, what income wll they have, it is very hard on the Familys, my neighbor has 2 children and his wife works in Honk Kong she comes home for about 2 weeks every year other than that she see's only pictures on Facebook and a phone call every now and then of the children and her husband

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
Thomas
Posted
Posted
his wife works in Honk Kong she comes home for about 2 weeks every year other than that she see's only pictures on Facebook and a phone call every now and then of the children and her husband

Yes, such is very sad, even worse when mothers have to work abroad to support small children, not seeing them in years.

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted

my wifes aunt moved abroad years ago to help raise her children 2 boys and 1 girl when her husband abandoned her and the kids, it was Emmas mum that brought the kids up while she worked very hard in france sending money home when she could to help, now 20+ years later her aunt is a very wealthy lady who owns her place in paris, has a house built in marikina and her sons with there families live there, she still is sending money back to support them , i have know idea what the sons do for work or there partners, thats if they work, but they have the best of everything, designer cloths, bags, new cars and so on, do they expect there mum to pay everything all there life, it seems it to me

• Like 3

earthdome
Posted
Posted

my wifes aunt moved abroad years ago to help raise her children 2 boys and 1 girl when her husband abandoned her and the kids, it was Emmas mum that brought the kids up while she worked very hard in france sending money home when she could to help, now 20+ years later her aunt is a very wealthy lady who owns her place in paris, has a house built in marikina and her sons with there families live there, she still is sending money back to support them , i have know idea what the sons do for work or there partners, thats if they work, but they have the best of everything, designer cloths, bags, new cars and so on, do they expect there mum to pay everything all there life, it seems it to me

There is a saying in America. The first generation of a wealthy family works very hard to create the wealth, the second generation works to maintain the wealth and the third generation works hard to spend the wealth.

• Like 2

brock
Posted
Posted

The kids may have everything, But they didnt have their mother

• Like 2