Party Wigs ?????????

Geoff Thomas
Posted
Posted

Hi all, anybody in Cebu know where I can buy a wig, got a flower power party to go to.

• Like 1

Markham
Posted
Posted

You attended Paul Whiteway's Stag Night in 2008, right? (When we made him dress-up as a French tart). We bought the wig in SM. As well as natural colours (shades of brown and black) they also have coloured ones - "Barbie Pink" would suit your complexion!!

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted

How about using a floor mop? :540:

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

You attended Paul Whiteway's Stag Night in 2008, right? (When we made him dress-up as a French tart). We bought the wig in SM. As well as natural colours (shades of brown and black) they also have coloured ones - "Barbie Pink" would suit your complexion!!

If you see Geoff out on the streets every night with a wig and dress then we will know his story about a party was just a cover up. :e3358:

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

If you see Geoff out on the streets every night with a wig and dress then we will know his story about a party was just a cover up. :e3358:

I have a confesion to make :)

Back when I were 12, when many boys still were afraid of "girl bacterias" :) I dressed up as a guipsy girl to a masquerade party in school. When walking to the school I lift up the long shirt and walked with long steps, but just before being in sight of school, I started walking small steps as a lady girl. It took a while before my school mates recognized the guipsy girl was I :hystery:

• Like 1