My Contribution For The New Year

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Yea .... I know to much time on my hands ..... HAPPY NEW YEAR ..... :540: :540: :540: ....... :cheersty:

• Like 2

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted

You're a sick man Mike ! You need help ! Or a hobby away from computers. Try knitting or macrame :hystery:

• Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

OK I totally do not get it. Watched it twice looking for hidden messages. Saw none. Is this one of things where I gotta be stoned to get it or just watch it with 3 year olds?

• Like 4

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

lol mike when i will the lottery i will get you that pro help that you really need hahahaha joke lang any way thank for the laugh my friend hahahaha

O-U-C :thumbsup:

• Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Hmmm.... Kind of catchy!

Did you see there is a 10 hour version of this one? I want to get it and play it at the next forum get-together!

:mocking:

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted

OK I totally do not get it. Watched it twice looking for hidden messages. Saw none. Is this one of things where I gotta be stoned to get it or just watch it with 3 year olds?

Perhaps it refer to Wikings used - small amounts - of that deadly mushroom to become in a "untoughtable mood" before they go berserk crazy enough to scare most enemies to run away. But I don't know if they danced like that too, but it remind a bit of the NZ native wardance :dance:

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Badgers, mushrooms and snakes!

Makes more sense for a song than some I have heard lately!

I want that on my desktop with the music! The 10 minute version should work pretty good for that!

I've been singing that song in my head all night and will probably wake up still hearing it!

Mike, you such a baaaaaad man!

:mocking:

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

:hystery: :hystery: :hystery: ...... glad you guys can appreciate a journey into my view of the late 60's ..... well as far as the mushrooms go that is ...... while JGF was tiptoeing through the tulips we were tiptoeing through the mushrooms :mocking: .... especially in the cow pastures ...... that's where the best ones were .... :thumbsup:

Bob ..... I know exactly what you mean .... that song is addicting once you get it in there it is damn hard to get out .... :dance: .... there is another one out there but i forgot what it was ... basically along the same lines ... BADGER ..... BADGER .... BADGER ..... BADGER ..... BADGER ..... BADGER ...... MUSHROOM ...... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted
BADGER ..... BADGER .... BADGER ..... BADGER ..... BADGER ..... BADGER ...... MUSHROOM ......

SNAKE!

:mocking: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 2