Here Is A Catchy Little Tune You May Like

Mike S
Posted
Posted

I love island music ..... especially Jamaican ..... here is the great Harry Belafonte ...... he sure had a great voice and a beautiful daughter ..... :thumbsup:

• Like 2

ibemarshall
Posted
Posted

...this kinda song makes me shuffle around the house...and reminds me of a Carmen Miranda movie...

***off to look for the Banana Boat Song....shuffleshuffleshuffle***

• Like 2

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

mike why did you make me smile im supposed to cranky lol

O-U-C :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

...this kinda song makes me shuffle around the house...and reminds me of a Carmen Miranda movie...

***off to look for the Banana Boat Song....shuffleshuffleshuffle***

OK your wish is my command ..... another of my favorites ....... shuffle ... shuffle ....shuffle ..... :dance:

• Like 2

ibemarshall
Posted
Posted

Your the best Mike!

:cheersty:

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I'm just an old rocker from way back...

But I could listen to this all day and all night!

Thank you sir!

ibemarshall
Posted
Posted (edited)

Just for you Bob to celebrate your Canadian-ness (...I love this one...) !! I am check to see if they have it for karaoke and sign it when it's my turn :dance:

Edited by ibemarshall

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Ah, the memories! If anyone is not aware of who this group is, you'd probably know them by the song "It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)"...

I used to run into these boys all the time in Halifax and St John's... Often they would be at a house party or in a bar for a Saturday afternoon Jam session... Both before and after they became World famous! While I still lived on the right coast, I was fortunate enough to sit in on the jam sessions on occasion and, not only do they make everybody feel comfortable regardless of their musical skills and abilities, but they make you feel like you've known them forever - best buds as they would say! A great band and great individuals -each and every one of them. Not many can I say that about but they truly are!

• Like 1