Communication

stevewool
Posted
Posted

well i have been trying to find the thread for what i am about to say but could not find it, so i am going to put it in here, i must say sorry to many on here about my writing and spelling, as you most probably now by now i am not the worlds greatest, i get carried away with not putting full stops, comers and so on, i do my best sometimes and i do get better in the end, plus it all depends on what time a day it is too, plus if i am wearing my glasses,i have been going through my past post and there are lots of mistakes, so again just to say sorry to everyone that reads this

• Like 5

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

well i have been trying to find the thread for what i am about to say but could not find it, so i am going to put it in here, i must say sorry to many on here about my writing and spelling, as you most probably now by now i am not the worlds greatest, i get carried away with not putting full stops, comers and so on, i do my best sometimes and i do get better in the end, plus it all depends on what time a day it is too, plus if i am wearing my glasses,i have been going through my past post and there are lots of mistakes, so again just to say sorry to everyone that reads this

We don't care about your writing style. Not many are expert writers and I sure am not. Did that read correctly,lol. Spelling is an easy solution or if you cant use a spell checker then type in your browser and usually goggle or who ever is your search engine will find the correct word. Other than that relax. :thumbsup:

• Like 4

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I've been writing some articles lately for publication (ghost writer) in several magazines and newspapers. And when I go back and read what I have written on here, half the time I am wondering just who taught me grammar and spelling! The other half of the time I wonder about what the heck I was talking about in the first place. So no fears about what you put in as long as you put in something! Keep the posts coming!

:dance:

• Like 2

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted

Steve, I greatly enjoy your contribution to the forum, so keep those post coming.

Mike

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted
i must say sorry to many on here about my writing and spelling

Don't worry. In this forum we are more interested in content :)

in difference from some idiot forums.

(As Bob I'm writing some profesional too (mainly in Swedish, but some in English too) but I find the content much more important allways, even if I bother to make a spell check when I write profesional :)

• Like 2