Storage Anyone

slim
Posted
Posted

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN STORE ABOUT 14 BALIKIBYAN BOXES FROM AMERICA? I AM STILL LIVING IN HOTEL AND OUR HOME WON'T BE FINISHED FOR TWO MORE MONTHS SO I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP AND GLADLY PAY FOR SAFE STORAGE NEAR CEBU?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN STORE ABOUT 14 BALIKIBYAN BOXES FROM AMERICA? I AM STILL LIVING IN HOTEL AND OUR HOME WON'T BE FINISHED FOR TWO MORE MONTHS SO I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP AND GLADLY PAY FOR SAFE STORAGE NEAR CEBU?
send a PM ancienrocka, I am pretty sure that is part of his new business.

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted
Hi Slim,As Mr Lee said, I am starting a service business for expats living in or coming to Cebu and the safe storage of BB boxes, suitcases, etc. is one of the services I will be offering.I live in the northern part of Cebu in a new townhouse which is where the boxes would be stored. The windows are all barred and I am a well known part of the local community which acts as a sort of "neighbourhood watch" for me. We also have a dog which most of the locals, and some of my friends, are afraid of. We have had no problems with burglary in the 18 months we have lived here and keep a lot of our own valuables in the house; so while I cannot guarantee no break ins, I am comfortable enough to leave my own valuables here.PM my with more details of your requirements and we can work something out I'm sure.Paul

slim
Posted
Posted
send a PM ancienrocka, I am pretty sure that is part of his new business.
thanks Mr. Lee

slim
Posted
Posted
Hi Slim,As Mr Lee said, I am starting a service business for expats living in or coming to Cebu and the safe storage of BB boxes, suitcases, etc. is one of the services I will be offering.I live in the northern part of Cebu in a new townhouse which is where the boxes would be stored. The windows are all barred and I am a well known part of the local community which acts as a sort of "neighbourhood watch" for me. We also have a dog which most of the locals, and some of my friends, are afraid of. We have had no problems with burglary in the 18 months we have lived here and keep a lot of our own valuables in the house; so while I cannot guarantee no break ins, I am comfortable enough to leave my own valuables here.PM my with more details of your requirements and we can work something out I'm sure.Paul
I will contact you soon! thanks