First Sprinkling Of Snow

stevewool
Posted
Posted

well woke up this morning and a light dusting of snow on the ground and cars covered, so my first snowball hit the target while she was just closing the house door , i love the snow, my Ems dont like the snow in her face, looks like no fun tonight with the look i got

• Like 2

brock
Posted
Posted (edited)

Same here in Nottingham Steve, Where in the country are you ?

Edited by brock

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Talk about strange weather! About a week ago we were in the "below zero" range and had several inches of snow. Yesterday hit 13 and, right now at 1pm, it is 16 degrees ABOVE zero! Welcome to the Great Not White Nord!

:mocking:

stevewool
Posted
Posted

hello neighbor just down the road in alvaston derby, so close and to have so much in common

johnb
Posted
Posted

I'm down in South London, took a drive down to Brighton today to say goodbye to my Brother and family, it tried to snow but didnt stick, there talking of reducing flights from Heathrow and Gatwick because of the snow forecast, I saw gritting trucks on the M23 and M25.

Will finish packing some balikbayan boxes this coming week , then fly back to the Philippines on the 22nd Jan.

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Geeeeeez ...... I had to read this post .... the title scared the sh*t outa me ...... for a minute I thought the global climate change had happened and I needed to find a snow shovel ...... thank god those days are gone forever ...... :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 1

brock
Posted
Posted

hello neighbor just down the road in alvaston derby, so close and to have so much in common

Yeah Steve, Only 14 miles, If ever you fancy a couple of drinks and a chat, Let me know and I will pop over .

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted

wow so close, give us a little time we have a holiday booked the begining of feb so some time after that i shall be in touch

Americano
Posted
Posted

This topic is about Snow so I will just tell you that in two winters in Colorado and one winter in Germany I experienced enough cold and snow to last me a life time. You can keep all the cold and snow. That's one of the main reasons I moved to the Philippines. Its always Summer here. Now I don't have to wait for Summer to wear short sleeved shirts or go to the beach swimming.

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

getting colder minus 6 tonight and a good frost, i just keep looking at panglao beach on my phone, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats better

• Like 1