Motorcycle Wanted / Info Needed.

Bruce
Posted
Posted

I want something bigger for longer trips on my next stay on Samar. I have a Yamaha Sniper (auto) 135 LC which is great for simple travel but no storage space and a bit small for long trips.

I do not want any Chinese products. Name brands only. No crotch rockets, I like sitting up, not laying across the gas tank. I have seen pics of the Kawasaki Barako 175B (elect. start) which is made in India but is a Kawasaki design and has good write ups. Rack on the back and a frame heavy enough to add a lot more onto it.

Any opinions or suggestions? I can buy in Cebu or manila and have a rider take it to Samar.

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I heard (though not confirmed) in a conversation with some friends who are bike enthusiasts that Kawasaki keeps a team at the plant in India and thoroughly checks the quality of every piece as well as the fit. So... should be a nice bike!

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Because of the photos of your injuries last time from coming off the bike I suggest a quad bike with 4 wheels. More room to carry things and an extra passenger or 6. And you asked for bigger so problem solved. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Bruce
Posted
Posted

I'm just a poor boy from a poor family! (stolen from His Jollyness's signature area)

OK, and when I hit the lottery... I will buy you one too!

• Like 1

Gary
Posted
Posted

Here is a nice one, lol

post-1192-0-80886100-1358442649_thumb.jp

• Like 4