Going Abroad.

brock
Posted
Posted

My Wife has never been off the Island of Cebu, This year I am bringing her to Europe for maybe 3 months holiday.

Has anybody ever heard of Rights of Treaty ?

If so, could you explain in English please.

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
Has anybody ever heard of Rights of Treaty ?

In which way was it used? never heard of that,

have heard of the Vienna Convention ,

.Could you tell us how or where you 1st heard about it?

brock
Posted
Posted

Hi Pittman, From what I understand it means, That if I live in Europe for several months and my wife is with me, Then she will be able to go into the UK with me. on a family permit, something called a EUTR VISA.

i am bob
Posted
Posted

From all I can find, if someone was from another EU country and wanted to move to the UK, they could obtain an EUTR Visa and move not only themselves but their immediate family to the UK (or what ever the appropriate EU country would be). I would contact the embassy as it is a really tricky question - not all the EU is the same as each other and especially the UK by the looks of things. I do know that a short term EUTR Visa is good for 6 months and the UK Immigration recommends everybody regardless of situation to apply for this one first.

I went to several websites but every one of them had slightly different information and i really don't know which one would be correct. Most of the information I could make sense of came from Wikipedia - and we all know how accurate they may not be. So - the Embassy is your best bet.

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

never heard of that, what about getting a travel visa for england