Strawberry Vs. Santoni

philip
Posted
Posted

I'm staying in Cebu in March and I've narrowed it down to Strawberry Residences or Santoni's Place. They are very near each other. Anyone have opinions on either?

Thanks much,

Phil

Geoff Thomas
Posted
Posted

Hi,

not sure which is best we have appointments this coming week to go and see both places, we are looking for an international relocation company as we are always trying to improve on the quality of accommodations we can offer. Once we have seen them I can give you my thoughts. As for your own needs what facilities are a must for you. Can see whats available whilst there. I know Santoni's is close to Jazz & Blues which can be a good evening out and has great steaks.

• Like 2

philip
Posted
Posted

Going by Google Maps, I was under the impression these 2 were practically across the street from each other, but Google gets a lot of things wrong here in Bangkok (and even more are just missing). Santoni seems newer, mentions a washer and TV. Strawberry offers a pool and a "mini-gym". Big contrast with Bangkok is that most apt. buildings in Cebu don't have gyms. I guess everyone goes out for that. I'm assuming a mini-gym is just a universal machine in a room, so I'm leaning toward Santoni.

Thanks,

Phil

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
russellmania
Posted
Posted

Anybody knows Santonis room rates? Are they comparable to Strawberry?

ChronoKev
Posted
Posted

Anybody knows Santonis room rates? Are they comparable to Strawberry?

I looked at many rooms over at Santoni's Place in April... One bedroom units were about 30,000P. Larger 2 and 3 bedrooms were in 50-60,000P range. Was told if you paid for a 1 year lease in advance you'd get 12 months for the price of 11.

Very nice people, nice places, well decorated and furnished with new stuff. Washer in your apartment. Use the intercom to call down to the guard and they call taxis (notifying you via intercom when it arrives). Could walk to Ayala in probably 15 minutes if you like that sort of thing. They were also building a gym when I visited.

I was scouting for the future... would definitely consider living there once my current lease is up.