Drinks In Makati??? Who's In Charge?

GregZ
Posted
Posted

Always looking to meet new people, so if anyone is interested in and around Makati area and would like a few beers then let me know.

I just moved to Dasmarinas....I'm up for a beer in Carmona or Makati or anywhere else.....wherever the nicest place is to meet the nicest tottie without renting her for the night lol.....

I moved this to a new topic as the original was quite old.  Am interested in meeting a few in person if someone wants to take control and pick the place, date, time.  Makati is a whole 3 km from me, but I think I can get there. :dance:  

I haven't been here long, so don't know places myself.  I'm familiar with Mall of Asia and CCP (running/walking in the morning) on Roxas Blvd.  North of CCP, toward Ocean Park, you can walk/run along the waterfront.  Anyone want a 6:30 am walk & talk?  JUST FISHING. :attention:

• Like 2

Geoff Thomas
Posted
Posted

I am in Cebu but here are a couple of good places to meet people. 
http://www.howzat.ph/

Draft Gastropub
Add to trip

Unit C, The Fort Entertainment CenterTaguig City, LuzonPhilippines

Howzat has great curry buffet on friday & sunday roast, owned by a friend they have quite a few bars around Makati and other area's also a great restaurant next door run by a Swedish chef Robert. 
These venues are good to meet people. Cant join for a beer at this time but at least you know a couple of good spots now. 

• Like 3

bootleultras
Posted
Posted

Hey greg,

Im always keen on any meet ups that can be organised although i prefer not to be in charge of organising things as dates and times can be a problem but if you find any guys interested and like to meet up between sundays & wednesdays im always available, Thursdays, Fridays & Saturday, im usually busy at my business but maybe things can be arranged.

Hopefully will be moving in the area shortly too, either there or closer to MOA as we previously talked about.

Anyway i will keep an eye out here with interest as Im always thirsty and enjoy to meet fellow expats ina relaxing environment!

Cheers

• Like 1