I'm Looking For An Eletcrician

johnb
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hi I'm hoping someone can recommend an electrician, who lives/ works south of Cebu City, Pardo, Tabunok area, Ideally they should be licensed, its just for three days work but they need to know what there doing,

Our last electrician has now found work overseas, so were now looking for someone new.

Thanks

Edited by johnb

GregZ
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hi I'm hoping someone can recommend an electrician, who lives/ works south of Cebu City, Pardo, Tabunok area, Ideally they should be licensed, its just for three days work but they need to know what there doing,

Our last electrician has now found work overseas, so were now looking for someone new.

Thanks

I have someone that lives in Guadalupe (V. Rama, Cebu City).  He did the wiring (good job) on our new construction and is the electrician for a construction company on new condo buildings.  He is presently employed, but if you are flexible on time he would like the extra work.  Being employed is a good indicator.  :thumbs-up-smile:

I am getting contact information now and will PM to you if interested.   The phone will go to his daughter (he doesn't have one) so you would have to call after 7pm, when he is home.  :thumbsup:   He does not communicate in English well; Cebuano is recommended.  Please let me know either way.

Edited by GregZ
  • Like 2

johnb
Posted
Posted

Thanks

I have someone that lives in Guadalupe (V. Rama, Cebu City).  He did the wiring (good job) on our new construction and is the electrician for a construction company on new condo buildings.  He is presently employed, but if you are flexible on time he would like the extra work.  Being employed is a good indicator.  :thumbs-up-smile:

I am getting contact information now and will PM to you if interested.   The phone will go to his daughter (he doesn't have one) so you would have to call after 7pm, when he is home.  :thumbsup:   He does not communicate in English well; Cebuano is recommended.  Please let me know either way.

Hi Gregz, Yes please do PM me his number, we are in a bit of a hurry and have put feelers out elsewhere for an electrician, however should we be unsuccessful we could try him when he's free.

thanks

• Like 1