See A Good Deal On A Bike What Do You Think ?

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

i was looking threw ayos dito and found this deal on a motorbike what do you think of this deal ? http://www.ayosdito.ph/Honda+dash-5058050.htm for 39k doesnt seem like a bad deal ??

Fred & Mimi
Posted
Posted

Saw a program on TV last night about a guy that stole a motorcycle in Manila caught an CCTV, then put it up for sale in Bantangas through the internet. The police set up a sting and discovered the thief had papers for the MC given to him by a corrupt officer in the LTO.

Great deal mmmm that's debateable

• Like 1

Bruce
Posted
Posted

New, it may have been 55,000p to 60,000p. Something to look for is that internal parts have been switched out / sold and while you do get a running bike, it has worn internal parts. Check screws / bolds for marks and gaskets for signs of opening the case. 

At this price it will be sold... but maybe not to you if you look close and see it is worth it or not and has a clear title.

• Like 3

GregZ
Posted
Posted

Are the pictures the actual bike or stock photos?  They don't look like pics of a year or 2 old bike.  If they are the actual bike, WoW, it looks good.  Of course it doesn't say how many km it has on it... maybe they are the bike???

Lots of room to learn more. :th_imstupid: Proceed with caution.

bootleultras
Posted
Posted

OUC

Theres places in Tatay that have good quality bikes you can see foryourself rather than the internet, they are selling in the same price range, 30k-40k depending on the style you want.

You should check them out before getting something online.

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

ohhh for sure i just seen that online !!! and your right if i was going to buy a bike i would make sure its new even if i had to spend double :)