A Chocolate Fountain For A Wedding? Cebu City

GregZ
Posted
Posted

Any chocolate fountain experts here?  I know NOTHING but want to see about getting one for a wedding in May.

??? :bash:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Sure I seen them on Sulit for hire.  :cheersty:

GregZ
Posted
Posted

I saw them there... sent an email to one and got the "fatal error".  Thought I would ask here before continuing down that list.

You never know what you'll get there on Sulit.  I see I can buy the fountain for 1600 peso, then add chocolate for ???

I'll research more tomorrow; got NOT much better to do. :thumbsup: :999:

i am bob
Posted
Posted

There are lots of chocolate fountains you can rent or even buy outright.

But take a look at them in person!  Many of them look the same but may be only half the size or burn the chocolate as they get too hot or don't melt the chocolate because they don't heat or the fountain plugs or....  In other words, if you rent?  Go to somebody reliable and ask if you can see the fountain itself.  If you like the looks, ask if there will be somebody to run the fountain...  Is the chocolate included?  You don't want to use just any chocolate either - that Snickers bar just isn't gonna cut it!

I've been to lots of events where there have been chocolate fountains but to be honest?  I'd rather they just cut up some chocolate bars or pre-dip that strawberry so the chocolate can set before I eat it...  Dripping chocolate is a (non-married dog parent) to clean out of your good clothes.

:mocking:

• Like 1

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Yes... not all chocloate is suitable for a fountain. I would rent it with an operator to set it up and run it. Make sure it is used with the correct chocolate. And when the wedding is over.. make sure you collect all left over chocolate as you paid for it.... If the guests do not want it.. the street kids do!

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Yes... not all chocloate is suitable for a fountain. I would rent it with an operator to set it up and run it. Make sure it is used with the correct chocolate. And when the wedding is over.. make sure you collect all left over chocolate as you paid for it.... If the guests do not want it.. the street kids do!

Have you ever met a Filipina who does not LOVE chocolate?  Giving that chocolate away may just end that marriage before it gets started!!!

:mocking:  

• Like 1