Srrv Classic

Shol
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hello I am not sure if i read this here or somewhere, but are they currently billing the annual fee for this ?

I swear that I read that this was not being enforced or charged but wanted to confirm if it's

something that those who have had a visa like this for a while get or if it would be applicable to everyone.

Let me know if you know

As it stands looks like for a classic youd have to dump 20k or so and then pay 1400 and then 360 each year...I assume it

gives all the resident perks...just trying to determine if it's worth it... and you can convert to a condo etc at some point...

Thanks a lot :)

Edited by Shol

i am bob
Posted
Posted (edited)

As you will see in the chart below (effective 5 May 2011), yes, there is a $1400 US application fee and also a $360 US annual PRA fee.  This is for a person who is over 50 and without a pension and no spouse or dependants.  It is slightly different if you are married, have dependants or have a pension.  Also different qualifications if you are under 50.  

http://www.pra.gov.ph/main/srrv_program?page=1

Edited by I am bob

Shol
Posted
Posted

Thanks Bob.. was just reading on here somewhere that some who are on this class of Visa were not being charged at this point and wanted confirmation.

As you will see in the chart below (effective 5 May 2011), yes, there is a $1400 US application fee and also a $360 US annual PRA fee.  This is for a person who is over 50 and without a pension and no spouse or dependants.  It is slightly different if you are married, have dependants or have a pension.  Also different qualifications if you are under 50.  

http://www.pra.gov.ph/main/srrv_program?page=1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

If anybody isn't charged, I would think it was an oversight or somebody doesn't know what they are suppose to charge someone...  hehe!  Smile and enjoy the extra San Magoo you can now get for lunch!