Planning To Buy Your Lot

stevewool
Posted
Posted

has anyone ever heard of boholparadise,

They sell lots and property and the other day i sent a email about a lot for sale, the reply was, thanks for getting in touch, please refer to our web page about the lot,

All the imformation was on the page but i was asking other questions, the reply was not what i expected, just wondered if any people out there know of this agent

SubicSteve
Posted
Posted

Sounds like you got the normal response from a Filipino.  Not interested in actually performing a service or answering any of your questions.  I am surprised he did not reply "Sir, please make your check out to boholparadise and mail it to us ASAP".

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Are there any lots as big as 2000 sqm in subdivisions in Cebu?   

I don't want any such lot at all, so I haven't checked any much, but all the lot ads I haven't managed to AVOID to see  :)  when I have looked at prices for biger land, I have only seen very small lots in subdivisions, e g 140 sqm.

has anyone ever heard of boholparadise,

They sell lots and property and the other day i sent a email about a lot for sale, the reply was, thanks for getting in touch, please refer to our web page about the lot,

All the imformation was on the page but i was asking other questions, the reply was not what i expected, just wondered if any people out there know of this agent

Sounds like you got the normal response from a Filipino.  Not interested in actually performing a service or answering any of your questions.  I am surprised he did not reply "Sir, please make your check out to boholparadise and mail it to us ASAP".

But they answered!!!   :mocking:    The two Filipin business organisations, I have written to, haven't answered at all...  

Bruce
Posted
Posted

I have found that many have email because they think they should. But priority is given to txt messages.

Also have the 'trickle down' sales person system in place where is is maybe 1 or 2 actual sales people and then other who work under them for a 'comission' and they may have other working under them too call for what ends up to be a 1,000p commission for the bottom of the food chain sales people who work for FREE (but they do not know it) at the mall giving out brochures.....  

• Like 1

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

the reply was, thanks for getting in touch, please refer to our web page about the lot,

Sounds like you got the normal response from a Filipino. Not interested in actually performing a service or answering any of your questions

try sending the Email in wary-wary,(?)bisian,or Tagalog,

explain that your an OFW and need to purchase a lot/house when you return,

than put  all those earnings in a bank .

watch how fast that you will get a reply.    :541:

• Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted

the reply was, thanks for getting in touch, please refer to our web page about the lot,

>Sounds like you got the normal response from a Filipino. Not interested in actually performing a service or answering any of your questions

try sending the Email in wary-wary,(?)bisian,or Tagalog,

explain that your an OFW and need to purchase a lot/house when you return,

than put  all those earnings in a bank .

watch how fast that you will get a reply.    :541:

a great idea, thanks