Cebu Golf Academy

Will
Posted
Posted

I've read posts about "the sand trap". Is that the Cebu Golf Academy on AS Fortuna ? Seems pretty busy there in the evening time.

Geoff Thomas
Posted
Posted

No,its not. Sandtrap is locted on the road at the top of AS Fortuna leading to Marialuisa subdivision, there is a sign on the wall opposite the gustavian and a narrow entrance that leads to a big open area, 3 tennis courts the bar & restaurant area as well as the swimming pool. Just under new management again but this time they have big plans and cash to back it up. Should be a great place again

• Like 1

Will
Posted
Posted

Cool, thanks! We may have to try it out sometime soon. I'm always looking for places to "entertain" the rest of the family... Inexpensively! (Notice how I didn't say "cheaply" lol. My wife would be so proud of me! ;))

• Like 1

Will
Posted
Posted

HahA. I just googled the sandtrap.... It's just down the street from my house!!! Glad it wasn't a snake!:/

• Like 1

Geoff Thomas
Posted
Posted (edited)

The other place you may want to try is The Montebello villa hotel, located behind country mall, great pool, nice gardens and a new chef started January that has worked abroad and is making his mark on the menu. If you get family membership, you also get 20% discount of F&B

Edited by Geoff Thomas
  • Like 1