Lbc Shipping Question

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Due to circumstances beyond my control... Forex is not available in South Florida for a short period of time...

So, The FORMER Forex employee just happes to now represent LBC! (Lucky me, I truly am blessed :mocking: )

My question is, shipping from Florida, what is the expected time for shipping to Manila, and then also to the outer Islands?  

I am based in Samar and Forex takes between 75 to 80 days or so from pick up to delivery on Samar. I

could ask LBC... but I really do not want to be lied to!

JJ in Hawaii has sent 2 or 3 boxes to the charity (thank you again) from Hawaii by LBC and it takes longer to arrive than Forex takes to deliver from Florida.

So, any information available from you guys who use LBC?

MikeB
Posted
Posted

I shipped 3 items LBC with their agent in Jacksonville. Door to door from Central Fl to Cebu City took 60 days. 

Bruce
Posted
Posted

I shipped 3 items LBC with their agent in Jacksonville. Door to door from Central Fl to Cebu City took 60 days. 

That I can live with! Thanks...... I would add on at least 10 days to Samar as I think more boxes go to Cebu as I see in tracking box numbers from Forex.

Interesting thing. Once you have your tracking number and use it, you now have the range of numbers of all boxes shipped from your local shipper, in that same ticket book that your receipt came from. So by changing the last two digits, you can see all boxes as they hit Manila and then Manila is delivered in 48 hrs or less and Cebu in 72 hrs or so and then out to the other islands with a delay of 10 days to several weeks.