Balikbayan Boxes Arrived

SubicSteve
Posted
Posted

Just an FYI...

I shipped 8 boxes out of NY using Johny air cargo.  They have been in business for a long time.  They picked up the boxes at my house the day after I called them and picked up the Boxes.  They left on a ship the next week (Jan 6) and arrived in tact at my house here in Subic today March 1.  The charge was $79 a box  NY-Subic.

Their standard boxes are bigger than LBC 17 x 17.5 x 27.5 inches

They also rent large enclosed trucks for moving your stuff here in the Philippines and you can also buy stuff online and ship it directly to them in the states and they will put it in their containers and ship it here to you.

http://www.johnnyair.com/

I am not affiliated with them in any way.

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Almost two months. Main thing is they arrived and all is good.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

ibemarshall
Posted
Posted

Steve-  This is a great report   :thumbsup: , not so much that your boxes arrived in good shape and all there (always a great thing ---> :999: , but it is actual data that provides great info and insight to others looking to do something similar, especially from areas other than the West Coast of US.

I predict there will be great cheer and merriment in the SS household tonight or very soon...I wonder if OnMyWay can hear the clinking of bottles and the celebratory karaoke performances from his new home???  :lol:

Congrats ~~~ :cheersty:

• Like 1