Guys Or Gals 'helped' Friend With Internet Love Connection?

GregZ
Posted
Posted (edited)

I'm curious if anyone has ever tried to help out a friend with finding a love connection over the internet.  I've recently started to help a filipina friend with her search.  I've been looking at guy profiles (I don't like that part)  :unsure:  and putting possibles on the 'favorite list' for her consideration.  She lives in the province (Mindanao) and internet is very lame there is why I agreed to help.  That way when she can get online her time is not wasted.  Has anyone else ever tried anything like that? 

She is looking at the urging of her older sister (currently working in Austria) that knows the options are limited around their home and I am not even sure at this point IF she would follow through with anything.

My contributing factors for helping her are:

1. I'm crazy.

2. I'm bored.

So you see it is ALL ABOUT ME.  :540:  

With HER pictures I should have a guy in LOVE with me in NO TIME!!!  :hystery:   I'm hoping for a doctor or lawyer.

Edited by GregZ
  • Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I tried to help a friend find love one time.  My wife got TOTALLY peeved at me.  Not doing that again.

• Like 5

Bruce
Posted
Posted

I have shied away from that because in the US, finding a guy who wants a long distance relationship and is willing to spend the time and money to travel to to Phils in this economy is somewhat difficult. I guess it is my fault for having standards.... Eh... so sue me. :541:

• Like 3

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

I tried to help a friend find love one time.  My wife got TOTALLY peeved at me.  Not doing that again.

Hey Dave that's not the same one you rescued during that power outage a while back is it ....... :mocking: :thumbsup:  ....... :cheersty: :tiphat:

Edited by Mike S
  • Like 3

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

dont look at me i just got outta one , last thing i want right now , !! at this point i may just want to sow the royal oats not committing to anything serious , good luck in your quest !

O-U-C :thumbsup:

• Like 5

GregZ
Posted
Posted

It was mine's idea so I am safe (maybe) about getting myself in trouble.  :no:

dont look at me i just got outta one , last thing i want right now , !! at this point i may just want to sow the royal oats not committing to anything serious , good luck in your quest !

O-U-C :thumbsup:

Good luck if you decide to try again.  I suggest that you don't sign up on the dating site as "OldUgly&Cranky".  That may effect who responds. :1 (103):

I'm curious if anyone has ever tried to help out a friend with finding a love connection over the internet.  I've recently started to help a filipina friend with her search.  I've been looking at guy profiles (I don't like that part)  :unsure:  and putting possibles on the 'favorite list' for her consideration.  She lives in the province (Mindanao) and internet is very lame there is why I agreed to help.  That way when she can get online her time is not wasted.  Has anyone else ever tried anything like that? 

She is looking at the urging of her older sister (currently working in Austria) that knows the options are limited around their home and I am not even sure at this point IF she would follow through with anything.

My contributing factors for helping her are:

1. I'm crazy.

2. I'm bored.

So you see it is ALL ABOUT ME.  :540:  

With HER pictures I should have a guy in LOVE with me in NO TIME!!!  :hystery:   I'm hoping for a doctor or lawyer.

Greg, rumor has it that most of the "women" on the web sites are men anyway, so you should fit right in!   :hystery:

Lawyer?  I thought you were her friend?   :hystery:

Yes, I've met a few hot "lady-boys" here!  :kidding:  I even know one that when asked to cam went and asked a "real girl" to sit in for him. :hystery:   Good news, she said NO!

Yes, I am her friend so I have sub-categories the lawyers have to get through in the screening process. :th_imstupid:

• Like 3

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I'm curious if anyone has ever tried to help out a friend with finding a love connection over the internet.

Well. Yes, kind of - or opposite  =Much more often told who CAN'T suit them   :hystery:    and telling warning signs.

(I have studied the suiting psychology subject many years, and have written a book manuscript where it's a part of the text. But it became much longer than planed, so it need some editing, before I find it ready.)

I can't know their TASTE, so I think no point I do the SEARCHING for them, but I have told them some basic search critera they can use, so they don't waste time checking them who can't suit anyway. And among them THEY have found, I have checked who I believe better avoid and who can be worth checking more.  NOT only trying to judge who are good enough persons, but also who can have suiting personality for a good long time relation.

(One couple have met with good enough result to want to meet again,

actualy one other are meeting again now. He told he go there to ask her to marry him, but I haven't heared the result yet.

Some others haven't listen to when I have said they CAN'T suit, some of these relations are messed up already.) 

Although many Filipinas are in crisis enough to lower their minimum demands much, but they better avoid the to bad ones anyway, so they don't end up as many left with child without any support by irresponcible men*..

*Mostly, but sometimes men are left with their children. (E g it happened to one of my male cousins. He hadn't listen to my recomendation   :mocking:

• Like 1