International British School, Which One Is Better?

Moonflower
Posted
Posted

Hello everyone, my family is moving to the Philippines with a 3 year old daughter. We would like for her to join British educational system from early age and I researched 2 schools, British school Manila and King's International school.

Which one is better facilities, friendliness, prefessionalism-wise?

Thank you,

Moonflower

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Hmmm...   Does anybody have experience with any of those schools?  That might be a tough question!

By the way...  Welcome to the Forum!

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Welcome to the forum, sorry can't help you I know of one good school in Cebu but no British schools there or Manila. The forum has a large number of members from UK should be someone that can answer your question.

bootleultras
Posted
Posted

I dont know much about them except the tuition fees at both schools are extremely high more so be sure to research this to ensure that will suit your budget........ I could never imagine paying up to 10,000 pound for 1 year of school (3 terms) especially for a 3 year old.

Moonflower
Posted
Posted

bottleultras, agree with you, crazy amount of money but in our case company pays. And, this is only nursery, further education is even more expensive.

• Like 1

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

contact the MANILA CLUB (sorry i dont have their number) but they are located inside the MANILA ELKS CLUB ,or

NOMANDS SPORTS CLUB.

that should be a GOOD SOURCE of info

Edited by Pittman apartments Sgn

Bruce
Posted
Posted

http://www.english-schools.org/philippines/british-school-manila.htm

Work smart... not hard. Google them. Many referrences to the schools, also google name with 'review'.

Moonflower
Posted
Posted

http://www.english-schools.org/philippines/british-school-manila.htm

Work smart... not hard. Google them. Many referrences to the schools, also google name with 'review'.

Bruce I have already googled them and contacted the schools and asked about tours and all the curriculum, I just wanted to ask people who know about the schools personally or at least some children attend the schools.  

Thanks for help and warm welcome everyone