My New Lights

sjp52
Posted
Posted (edited)

Sorry for the video Quality, Used my phone. Now all I have to do is put them on the ceiling

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
embedded video with correct link
  • Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

Sorry for the video Quality, Used my phone. Now all I have to do is put them on the ceiling

Double wow......far out man!  Did you assemble these LED's and program their lighting sequence?

Well done Scott!

• Like 1

sjp52
Posted
Posted

Double wow......far out man!  Did you assemble these LED's and program their lighting sequence?

Well done Scott!

No. Actually I bought them for my son.

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

WOW .... far out man where's the bong and gallon of Annie Greensprings wine ..... apple flavor works for me ...... :dance: :540:

Geeeeeeez Scott at my age all I would now get from watching those is a headache or urge to go pee ...... (not sure why buy maybe like an old dog that gets scared ..... not enough to crap himself just pee all over the floor)  ..... :mocking:

But all kidding aside they do look great .... "now hurry up and pass that doobie ... and for god sakes quit shotgunning it"  ......

hummmmmm appears I've dated myself among other things ...... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:  ..... :cheersty:

• Like 5

Jake
Posted
Posted

WOW .... far out man where's the bong and gallon of Annie Greensprings wine ..... apple flavor works for me ...... :dance: :540:

Geeeeeeez Scott at my age all I would now get from watching those is a headache or urge to go pee ...... (not sure why buy maybe like an old dog that gets scared ..... not enough to crap himself just pee all over the floor)  ..... :mocking:

But all kidding aside they do look great .... "now hurry up and pass that doobie ... and for god sakes quit shotgunning it"  ......

hummmmmm appears I've dated myself among other things ...... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:  ..... :cheersty:

Hmm......apple flavor wine in a bong?  I'm gonna try that next time....he, he.  I believe Scott (SJP52)

is bogartin' all the doobies because he's still in the Twilight Zone with his latest project:

http://www.enlighted.com/pages/thongs.shtml

• Like 3

Will
Posted
Posted

Pretty cool stuff!! I'm sure your son will like it a lot. When I was about 11 or 12, my parents got me a strobe light and a black light. I was the king of cool!!

• Like 3

brock
Posted
Posted

MAGIC  :thumbsup:

• Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Ah the memories!

Just don't start pulling out the old Purple Microdot...  It really was just koolaid but don't tell anybody cause they all thought...  Oh, never mind!

• Like 2

ibemarshall
Posted
Posted

Your lights would contrast well with a black lite....hope you have wall space for the always chic "Patience My Ass...I'm gonna go kill somethin" black lite poster... :dance:

• Like 2