A Trip To Mambukal Resort

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Today we took a ride to Mambukal Resort in Murcia About 30k from Bacolod ..... well worth the trip the scenery was breath taking  ..... I ran the battery down in both my camcorder and camera so we have lots of videos and pictures ..... just a few pictures for now  ... more to come later .....

Cost to get in is p100 per adult and p15 for the SUV .... they have an excellent food court there with mostly native food but VERY good and VERY cheap ..... sorry no pictures but did take a video I believe ..... will give you a cost break down but it was less than p500 for the two of us and we had a ton of food .....

Like I said more to come .... enjoy the pictures they are split between my asawas camera and mine so format maybe different .....

post-11-0-14439700-1363261335_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-07718900-1363261538_thumb.jpg

They have a butterfly garden you can go into ... pretty neat

post-11-0-92094400-1363261583_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-16462800-1363261660_thumb.jpg

Fish pond in the butterfly garden

post-11-0-24898000-1363261688_thumb.jpg

No Dorothy those ain't seagulls ..... there fruit bats ... the trees are full of them ... more shots of them later

post-11-0-05390200-1363261764_thumb.jpg

OK enough for now don't want to bore you ..... :hystery: :hystery:

post-11-0-28966000-1363261441_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

ibemarshall
Posted
Posted (edited)

Sir Mike...never assume you bore us forumees with your photos-videos-stories and comments - they are always fun and worthwhile to pursue in my lofty (lofty only because I am pretty tall...wait...not pretty...make that very tall) opinion. :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Cheers!   :tiphat:

PS - ummm....is that an orange life vest in the sign photo?

Edited by ibemarshall
  • Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I am starting to think you found paradise!

:thumbsup:  :dance:

• Like 1

jpbago
Posted
Posted

Thanks, Mike. I have not been to Mambukal but have been to Buenos Aires (near Ma-o). Very nice. Also Nature's Village is close to you. There is a new place called Organic Garden between Bacolod and Bago that is also worth a visit. For an overnighter, I would recommend Buenos Aires. Cheers.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Nice Mike! Hate those flying monkey things scare the heck out of me.

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

Thanks, Mike. I have not been to Mambukal but have been to Buenos Aires (near Ma-o). Very nice. Also Nature's Village is close to you. There is a new place called Organic Garden between Bacolod and Bago that is also worth a visit. For an overnighter, I would recommend Buenos Aires. Cheers.

Thank you sir we were just talking about what to see next ..... we know about the "Ruins" ...... but also told the food is rather high there .... maybe be can smuggle something in ....  :hystery:  :hystery:

I'll post some short video's maybe today or maybe some more pictures .... :cheersty:

Edited by Mike S
  • Like 1

jpbago
Posted
Posted

At Buenos Aires, you can either bring your own food and cook it there or you can eat at the hotel (6 people for 1G).Very good too. At the Organic Garden, you have to eat at their restaurant, a bit expensive but very good. The new hospital is being built next to it. A gold mine for the Garden.

• Like 3