House Boy For Sale. Cheap! Ever Hear A Cat Cuss?

Bruce
Posted
Posted

I have been back for several days. In the mornings I am greeted by the two cats that have no names. I give the house boy 50p. 40p is for two cans of tuna for the cats / dogs and 10p is for the house boy.

And I do not think too much more about it. Until today when I heard one the the cats cussing. I went to see what had pissed off the cat. There she was sitting next to the food bowl and in said food bowl was several large lumps of fish, assumed to be tuna, and red sauce.

RED SAUCE? So I called the house boy over to talk to him. Now due to privacy rules, I will not use DenDen's real name here. So lets call him 'Fred'. I asked what was in the bowl and he replied Tuna. So I asked to see the can. And it said TUNA in TOMATO SAUCE.

I told him that tuna comes 'in water', 'in olive oil' and 'in tomato sauce'. I asked 'Fred' what on earth made him think that cats like tomatoes? How often do you buy the tuna with the red sauce, 'Fred'? Well every time I give him money he justs goes to the sari sari store and says give me 2 cans of tuna...... 

So I said to Fred...... from today on, no more red sauce for the cats. As for today, I will let the cats decide what to do with you! 'Fred' just laughed..... But the cats... well they rarely laugh.

House Boy For Sale CHEAP!     

• Like 3

Bruce
Posted
Posted

post-404-0-46107200-1363438379_thumb.jpgpost-404-0-94998900-1363438415_thumb.jpg

For those who think I am joking... the tuna in tomato sauce was for breakfast..... Here are a couple of pics of dinner. Click on them to enlarge.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

:hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:  ...... thanks for that Bruce ..... very well written and made me laugh .... :thumbsup:

Bruce
Posted
Posted

:hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:  ...... thanks for that Bruce ..... very well written and made me laugh .... :thumbsup:

No takers yet. Cat with no name says to wait another day and then lower the asking price......

• Like 1

earthdome
Posted
Posted

Maybe those two cats could find a good home in the house behind my apartment in La Union.

Large and very nice 3 story home. Owned by a doctor (female) at the local hospital. Just the doctor and 2 helpers live in the home with 70 cats! I have seen the helpers cleaning dozens of large fish outside. My guess is that the house has some well fed cats.

• Like 1

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Maybe those two cats could find a good home in the house behind my apartment in La Union.

Large and very nice 3 story home. Owned by a doctor (female) at the local hospital. Just the doctor and 2 helpers live in the home with 70 cats! I have seen the helpers cleaning dozens of large fish outside. My guess is that the house has some well fed cats.

While I do like cats.. I do not have a cat fetish or obsession! I was raised with cats and my parents made no distinction between the treatment of their two legged children or their four legged children. I actually (not a joke) used to get birthday cards from my parents signed Your Owners and Trainers.

Your lady doc neighbor has an issue (or few) 30+ years ago I had a 2 month relationship with a woman 20 yrs older than me. She had 5 cats. Once night she woke up to see her babies laying on or near me..... instead of her. Things never were the same after that....   :dance:

• Like 1