St. Patrick's Day

Will
Posted
Posted

In case anyone forgot, today is St. Patrick's Day. I'm thinking about riding up the road to The Emerald Isle in Talamban a little later. I have to try to keep the tradition of having a few Guiness stouts and hopefully some Irish stew or corned beef and cabbage. I'm gonna try to be there around 7ish, if anybody wants to drop by. It's probably gonna be a little crowded, I imagine.

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

In case anyone forgot, today is St. Patrick's Day. I'm thinking about riding up the road to The Emerald Isle in Talamban a little later. I have to try to keep the tradition of having a few Guiness stouts and hopefully some Irish stew or corned beef and cabbage. I'm gonna try to be there around 7ish, if anybody wants to drop by. It's probably gonna be a little crowded, I imagine.

Wow.....Will departed his homeland of the great state of Texas and now enjoying all the excitement that

only the Philippines can provide.  I wish that I could join you with some cold Guinness and pigging out on

corn beef and cabbage.  

And then we can gather around a camp fire and have a contest which one of us can gross each other

out with our wicked farts.  Blazing Saddles -- Texas style.....he, he.  

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY!

• Like 4

Will
Posted
Posted

Only you, Jake, would take celebrating St. Patrick's day to a big fart joke! :). Well done, sir! :D. Mine even had a little green vapor in them this morning.

• Like 4

ibemarshall
Posted
Posted

*hahahagreenvaporhahaha*  ^5's Mr Will!

• Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted

A green cloud has developed over Canada this morning and the military was called out as it was a suspected terrorist attack.

I had just a few too many Guinness and a bit too much Corned Beef on St Paddy's Day!  :)

• Like 1