Manila - Plastic Surgeons For Men - Recommendations?

Mel-Low
Posted
Posted

I see some Filipinon ads for plastic surgery.

But, I do not know of anyone who has experience with any plastic surgery, especially men.

Several years ago, after seeing a newspaper ad for free consultation, I met with a plastic surgeon in a Quezon City hospital.  He showed me before and after photos of patients he treated.  But, none had the type of facial surgery I was interested in. We discussed the procedure he recommended.

A few months later, I visited a Bangkok hospital and met with a surgeon.  He said that the procedure (recommended by the Quezon City surgeon) was not recommended for people who lacked enough hair to cover the surgery scar.

I am hoping that several people on this forum has such experiences to share.

By the way, the plastic surgery on me is not for me, but for the people who look at me.

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted (edited)

But, I do not know of anyone who has experience with any plastic surgery, especially men.

Several years ago, after seeing a newspaper ad for free consultation, I met with a plastic surgeon in a Quezon City hospital.  He showed me before and after photos of patients he treated.  But, none had the type of facial surgery I was interested in. We discussed the procedure he recommended.

A few months later, I visited a Bangkok hospital and met with a surgeon.  He said that the procedure (recommended by the Quezon City surgeon) was not recommended for people who lacked enough hair to cover the surgery scar.

By the way, the plastic surgery on me is not for me, but for the people who look at me.

You should never do this for anyone else but yourself. People need to accept you for who you are. If they can't, then you don't need them.

Edited by Steve & Myrlita
  • Like 4

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I would never have any surgical procedure done in Philippines unless I had no other choice. Bangkok is known as a world class medical destination for plastic surgery.

• Like 4

MikeB
Posted
Posted

1 post removed. The OP has made a request for anyone who has experience with plastic surgery in the Philippines. If you can help him please do so.

• 3 years later...
zmth
Posted
Posted
On 3/17/2013 at 2:25 PM, Mel-Low said:

Had many proceedures done in the 80's which mostly turned out well. but your special case I dont know.