Sending Gifts Online

samtheman
Posted
Posted

What would be the best or dependable online gift store to send someone a gift to who lives in Cebu? I have found a few different sites online but do not want to pay money for a gift that wont arrive. Anyone have a recommendation? 

Sam

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Hi Sam

For a few years now I have used filgifts to send items to many parts of the Philippines and to this date all have received what was ordered and in good time. Most of the things won in the raffles here have been delivered by them. I have used one or two other gift sites with some problems but forget the circumstances now.

http://www.filgifts.com/

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

If you want to send flowers, I have had good luck with Flora2000, but I never sent to Cebu, only Laguna.

One time the flowers did not arrive as promised and it was mainly due to a typhoon.  The roses arrived wilted and I complained.  They were very apologetic and new fresh roses arrived the following day at no charge.

• Like 2

brock
Posted
Posted

Send her a money token, The same as Tom gives here in the raffles, That way the lady can choose what she wants herself, If you buy an actual item to send, You will be paying over the odds for it anyway

• Like 2