Laiya, Batangas

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Is this the beach resort property with bamboo bungalows?

• Like 1

bootleultras
Posted
Posted

JJ, If youre referring to coco grove, Im not too sure if they have Bamboo bungalows, i know they have bungalows but i only checked out the treehouse rooms. :cheersty:

• Like 2

JJReyes
Posted
Posted (edited)

JJ, If youre referring to coco grove, Im not too sure if they have Bamboo bungalows, i know they have bungalows but i only checked out the treehouse rooms.

Thanks. There is a property developer interested in my idea of building an eco-village using bamboo as the primary building material. I need for his design team to visit resorts in the Philippines similar to the attached photograph.

post-1632-0-75032200-1364659224_thumb.jp

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
attached image correctly
  • Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Do they get a lot of rubbish washing up on the beach there? 

• Like 2

bootleultras
Posted
Posted

I didnt see any Jolly, the resorts are really well taken care of, the water wasnt the cleanest or clearest ive ever seen but I definitely didnt notice anything floating past me while I was out there swimming. :)

• Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Just the itch, right?

:mocking:

JJ, If youre referring to coco grove, Im not too sure if they have Bamboo bungalows, i know they have bungalows but i only checked out the treehouse rooms.

Thanks. There is a property developer interested in my idea of building an eco-village using bamboo as the primary building material. I need for his design team to visit resorts in the Philippines similar to the attached photograph.

attachicon.gifBeach Resort 01.jpg

I could handle a home like that on the water....   :thumbsup: