Broke Up With The Girlfriend - Moving To Baguio Soon

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hello EarthDome,

Oh well, just another speed bump.  Doesn't mean you have to evacuate the reactor control room.

(Earthdome was a nuclear engineer, US Navy).  Just crank it to max plus 30 percent and flank

speed ahead!

Well done BubbleHead, respectfully -- Jake

• Like 4

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

well at least it was a mutual break up and not like what happened to me , and like you it hasnt soured me from Filipinas or the philippines at all , good luck there my friend all the best to you !!

O-U-C

• Like 4

Adventurer
Posted
Posted

well if it's any help at least you are not in the north pole or some remote place and you broke up there :)

• Like 3

sjp52
Posted
Posted (edited)

well at least it was a mutual break up and not like what happened to me , and like you it hasnt soured me from Filipinas or the philippines at all , good luck there my friend all the best to you !!

O-U-C

Did you break off with her or did she do it, If you don,t mind me asking. If it is too personel I understand.

Edited by sjp52
  • Like 2

earthdome
Posted
Posted

O-U-C

Did you break off with her or did she do it, If you don,t mind me asking. If it is too personel I understand.

I started the conversation that led up to it but she was the first to suggest we break up. When I started the conversation I was OK with that being one of the outcomes and was relieved when she suggested it.

Thanks to all those offering support.

• Like 5

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

did you mean me spj or earthdome ??? if it was meant for me , i dont really want to talk to much about it but i will say it wasnt MUTUAL and wasnt good and still isnt , but i will be ok everything in time , anyway i have to head to the airport in a few hours see you when i get back in a week !! :)

O-U-C :thumbsup:

• Like 4