Bomb In Boston!

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

To: The cowardly scumbags who bombed Boston......You had better pray that the Feds get you before the people of Boston and all of MA get you. You screwed with the wrong city. There will be no place on Earth for you to hide for I guarantee they will find you. In case you are wondering, this was MY home you attacked. However long it will take, you will pay for what you did to my fellow citizens I promise you! After that, I'm sure God has an even better punishment for you.

• Like 4

bootleultras
Posted
Posted

God bless the victims, we can only pray this madness will end one day, how many more have to suffer?

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I wonder what these terrorist groups would think if we went into their countries and bombed their women and children who are just out enjoying the day. A completely senseless act.  :angry:

• Like 4

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

My sincere sympathy to all the people of Boston for this horrible act of violence

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

To: The cowardly scumbags who bombed Boston......You had better pray that the Feds get you before the people of Boston and all of MA get you. You screwed with the wrong city. There will be no place on Earth for you to hide for I guarantee they will find you. In case you are wondering, this was MY home you attacked. However long it will take, you will pay for what you did to my fellow citizens I promise you! After that, I'm sure God has an even better punishment for you.

Hello Steve,

The people of Massachusetts, in particular the capital city of Boston are very proud of their heritage.

First people to fight for independence and their blood thick with the Irish culture.  You don't want to

be in the receiving end of Irish revenge.  

I don't care whether the terrorists are domestic-international, they must be taken out of the gene pool.  

Terminate with extreme prejudice should be the operative word but first a gram of C-4 attached to

their balls would be a nice send off.  

Do you see this pattern......are more and more major cities experiencing their own 9-11?  I hate the

word political correctness.  You can profile or conduct surveillance on me 7-24.  I don't care, I ain't

planning to kill or harm anyone.  Go ahead and tap my phone....as long as all terrorists are killed

or capture, then there is hope after all --- for all law biding citizens to finally live in peace.   

My father taught me this when I was learning the American culture: don't puck with me and I won't

puck with you.

Respectfully -- Jake

Edited by Jake
  • Like 1

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

here is the latest

appears that 1 of them is now dead, other suspect is ? . they are still looking..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22213651

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

One dead one in custody but not in good shape, suspect in custody is in hospital.i hope he survives so they can find out why they did such a horrible thing to the nice people of Boston.

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

I was so captivated by CNN live coverage of the ensuing events leading to the capture of the younger brother.  

Very impressive police work of all agencies involved.  The remaining question is why?  Whether the surviving

brother will reveal his motives or possibly a bigger conspiracy of other terrorist groups will be the order of the

day.  Are they lone wolves or part of a terrorist sleeper cell?

I will try to refrain myself for speaking out against certain ethnicity or religious groups for acting out their hatred

against the evil one -- USA.  As Brock mentioned in his FB, many of these people are unhappy of their home

country and somehow immigrated to the States for a better life.  And yet, they are still unhappy.  

As a Filipino and proud to be an American, I would be happy as chit if they could gather all the intelligence from

this douche bag and then send him off to a place where 70 virgin donkeys are waiting for him.  

May all the victims of Boston rest in peace, respectfully -- Jake    

Edited by Jake
  • Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I would be happy as chit if they could gather all the intelligence from this douche bag and then send him off to a place where 70 virgin donkeys are waiting for him.  

Hope thats 70 male donkeys with high Testosterone levels. Good to see they caught them rather quickly, lets hope there are not others who are part of this planning more terror. 

• Like 2