Legaspi Village Sunday Market

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Legaspi Village in Makati has a Sunday market just like the one in Salcedo Village on Saturdays. Some of the vendors are the same, but many stalls were different. I asked several friends to join me for 10:30am brunch before the place filled with families. Most church goers attend the 10:00am Sunday Mass and then go the Legaspi market for lunch. Someone in the group reserved a large table and everyone scattered to purchase food from the various stalls. The agreement was to share the various dishes.

I was chatised for selecting fried bangus stuffed with tuna and raisins. The reason is because bangus is considered an ordinary, everyday food. They wouldn't buy my explanation that bangus is unavailable in Hawaii. I should have purchased black paella.

They had Hawaiian solo papaya, but over ripe.

post-1632-0-23695600-1367646272_thumb.jp

post-1632-0-17707600-1367646280_thumb.jp

post-1632-0-53374700-1367646287_thumb.jp

post-1632-0-77987000-1367646304_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hey JJ,

I was chatised for selecting fried bangus stuffed with tuna and raisins.

You and I should be chastised more often.  I can eat fried bangus eight days a week, my friend!

Now I'm thinking about running to the nearest Filipino store and buy some fish heads for break-

fast.....he, he.

Ma sarap ang harap -- Jake

(your front is delicious....he, he)

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Quite the market!

I'd love to find one like that here but, since I know that's a hopeless cause...

C'mon November!!!

:mocking: