Cebu City.

duffer
Posted
Posted

Hey I ve just moved here. Looking to meet drinking partner ( bar hooper) or sporting partner. I'm a Aussie ex pat living in fuente Cebu city

freezebox
Posted
Posted

hey buddy welcome back to cebu, hope you enjoy your stay here.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hi Mate

When I lived in that area I found 3 bars which ex-pats used which are bars without working girls. El Ghecko is a pub owned by an Aussie,if you go down mango ave away from fuente circle it is in the street opposite Inglesia ni Chrisot church opposite the petrol,Gas station.

If to go to the fuente pension house ex-pats get in the restaurant bar there this is situated up the road by the side of National bookstore and between the gas station on mango you go up that road and turn first left and it is on the bend there

. Another bar is up the same rd between the bookstore and the gas station at the very end on the left. Hope this helps have a good time.

Edited by sonjack2847
  • Like 2

• 2 years later...
mcdaddypig
Posted
Posted

Hi gentlemen,

I will be arriving in Cebu City area within few months from now (July) definitely keep me in mind for future meetups.  

Not sure if many has heard of this sport (Frisbee Golf) but I've been looking around for a course in Cebu but unfortunately I can only spot one course in Manila (University).  Another sport that I can do (not that great) would be tennis, and I believe there's a few courses around (of course either early morning or evening hours when sun isn't beating down on you).

Cheers. 

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, mcdaddypig said:

I will be arriving in Cebu City area within few months from now (July) definitely keep me in mind for future meetups.  

You do realize this topic is 3 years old? 

mcdaddypig
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

You do realize this topic is 3 years old? 

Yup, just posting it though and crossing fingers might be able to follow up :)  Didn't want to duplicate topics if there's one related.

• Like 1